Mangaroon Ni-Cu-PGE JV & Au/REE Project (100%)
Mangaroon is a first mover opportunity covering ~5,200sq kms located 250kms south-east of Exmouth in the vastly underexplored Gascoyne Region of WA.
Part of the project is targeting Ni-Cu-PGE and is subject to an earn in with First Quantum Minerals (earning up to 70%). The joint venture area contains outcropping high tenor Ni-Cu-PGE blebby sulphides in the recently defined Money Intrusion.
Dreadnought’s 100% owned areas contain outcropping high-grade gold including the historic Star of Mangaroon and Diamonds gold mines.
In addition, Mangaroon has emerged as a globally significant, rapidly growing, potential source of critical minerals.
Mangaroon REE and Au Project
- ~5,300 km2 in the Gascoyne
- Outcropping REE Ironstones, REE Carbonatites and Nb-Zr Veins
- Exploration Target of TREO estimated for the top 150m of the ~43km long Yin REE Ironstone Complex
- Independent Resource for Yin Ironstones Complex of 20.06Mt @ 1.03% TREO over only ~4kms – including an Indicated Resource of 5.52Mt @ 1.23% TREO over just 250m strike
- Regional source of rare earths at the C1-C5 carbonatites totaling ~9kms x ~1km
- Large, independent initial Resource of 10.84Mt @ 1.00% TREO at C3, containing a range of critical minerals including rare earths, niobium, phosphate, titanium and scandium
- Historical undrilled high grade gold mines
Money Intrusion Ni-Cu-PGE Project (FQM JV)
- ~1,100 km2 in the Gascoyne
- Outcropping Ni-Cu-PGE mineralisation